If you're looking for the opportunity to be a part of something special in the world of coffee, then Blue State Coffee is looking for you!
Please send the completed application, your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for Blue State Coffee to email@example.com, or drop them off at the cafe you are applying to. Applications are also available at all our cafes. Blue State Coffee will contact you only if we are considering your application for employment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and a desire to fulfill Blue State Coffee's mission. Prior experience in coffee is a plus, but not required; we are more than willing to train.
What Blue State Coffee offers you:
- Competitive starting wage plus tips and opportunities for raises
- Top notch coffee training program and monthly company latte art competitions
- Opportunity to attend national coffee conferences such as MANE and SCAA
- Positive, professional work environment
- Health benefits (available for full time employees)
Our store managers share our passion for world-class coffee and fresh, delicious food, proudly served in cafes that reflect, improve, and inspire our communities.
- Successfully manage a high-paced cafe with an emphasis on personal and professional customer service
- Develop, motivate, and manage a team of supervisors and baristas
- Make work schedules and order and manage store inventory
- Appreciation for excellent coffee
- At least one year of experience in coffee and/or restaurant management
- Strong time management, leadership, problem solving, and communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
We believe certain skill sets that make a successful manager can be taught, but having a passion for coffee and believing in the Blue State Coffee mission are a must.